Can container bags contain dangerous goods?
1) Articles with explosion risk, such as fireworks;
2) Flammable liquids, such as gasoline and kerosene;
3) Dangerous goods with packaging class I, such as rocket warheads, black powder, etc;
4) Solid dangerous goods with melting point equal to or lower than 45 degrees;
5) The United Nations Recommendation on the Transport of Dangerous Goods (the 15th revised version) stipulates that dangerous goods in bags cannot be used;
6) Solid dangerous goods with steam pressure exceeding 10kPa at 50 ℃.